I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Future's So Bright He Has To Wear Shades!


Here is a picture of Sammy on the 4th of July. He had a very eventful day and was quite tuckered out in the end. He's sitting on Mom and Dad's Swing on their deck with my sunglasses on. He stayed that way for almost a half hour. I have plenty of more pics of this occasion but though this was one of the better ones.

I did quite a bit of photo editing last night and will do more tonight as well. So be on the lookout for more posts!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to scrap that pic! BTW Jen has a new call at RSC, Check it out deadline is September 10th.
Best, Lindsay

Nicole Martel said...

aw, how cute is that picture!!

Nicole Martel said...

aw how cute!!