I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, August 22, 2008

Million Dollar Friend Award



Napaboaniya, bestowed this award on to me for the whole history behind this award. Weeeee......I'm worth a million dollars!!!

The rules:

If you have some million dollar friends you would like to pass this award to be sure to copy and paste the following paragraph with a link to Twisted Sister to acknowledge her words that touched me in my e-mail and I'm sure touched you.

The originator of this great award is from Twisted Sister and A Nice Place In The Sun.
Also include a link to them in your post.

In addition, if you would like to include what a million dollar friend means to you (see below) , please feel free to do so, it will make each bloggers post interesting and exciting to read.

To pass The Million Dollar Award to your million dollar friends, copy and paste the award image along with the original paragraph below~ (click on blog names for the links)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start Copy

"You are never a burden.. don't ever think that. Friends need each other to pick them up when they are down and I would do nothing less. "
Dawn Drover~ Twisted Sister

A Million Dollar Friend is the kind of person who instinctively knows what it means to be a good friend; this kind of person makes you look forward to the days ahead and fondly remember the days that have passed. ~ A Nice Place In The Sun


And let me just say that, to me, the people I list below are Million Dollar Friends because they are always there with a good word and a cheery greeting. They are kind and thoughtful people who brighten my day every day. I know if I call on them for help or advice they'd respond without hesitation.~ maryt/theteach
Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Napaboaniya/Elaine

End copy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here I'm awarding this Million Dollar Friend award back to Lindsay and Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! thanks.
Lindsay

Kimmarie Baker said...

That's so nice! Congrats