I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 Zhena's Gypsy Tea's

Unless you are one of my family members or a real close friend you might not know that I am a HUGE Tea Fan! I love them all!!! I drink a few (or a dozen) cups a day! I love variety! Right now I am drinking from my Zhena's Gypsy Tea Sampler!
This one is The Egyptian Mint Green - Green Tea. It has Organic, Fair Trade Green Tea, Organic Peppermint, and Organic Stevia Leaf in it.

This one is the Italian Chamomile. It includes Organic, Fair Trade Chamomile, Organic Fennel, Hibiscus, Lemon Peel, Rosebuds, and Essential Oil of Lemon.
This one is the Raspberry Earl Grey Black Tea with Organic, Fair Trade Black Tea, Essential Oil of Italian Bergamot Orange.
And finally this one is the Ambrosia White Plum. This features Organic Fair Trade Indian Green Tea and White Assam Tea, Strawberry Leaf, Bulgarian Rose Petals, Stevia Leaf, Plum Extract

All 4 teas are wonderful...the bad part...I'm almost OUT of all 4!!!

5 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

OK, I don't drink tea at all, so guess what I thought when I looked at this post? I thought, wow, those containers are fantastic, and you could definitely use them to hold scrapbooking embellishments! You could alter them, but they're really pretty cool as is! Yes, I'm crazy! I see a container, and I want to alter it!

Alecia Wolfford said...

YUMMM TEA... sounds really good!!

Thanks for your kind words and concern girl... it feels so good to be getting back to normal around here!!

wendy said...

I'm a coffee drinker myself...never really been into the teas (unless they are long island LOL)!

Give the Scrapcity CT search a try! You never know unless you try, you can't compare yourself to others!!

Anonymous said...

Those packaging of the teas are beautiful. I love tins, and I know for sure I'll be wild collecting them if given the chance.
I'm sure the taste good as well.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check them out!