I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I think I bit off a little more than I can chew!!!

There are actually 3 online CROPS this weekend and I'm trying to do ALL 3 of them. I know I will not be able to finish them because now something came up and I will be gone a few hours today. When I get back I will be scrappin' for the rest of the day and into the night! I only stayed up until about 2 last night. I guess I will be up MUCH later tonight! lol - anyhow...There are crops at the following place and you can find the links under the FORUMS section toward the end of my sidebar...Mon Ame, Color Me Daisy, and The Scrap Room! WOWZA!

PS: HELLO Singapore!

4 comments:

Jenny Svensson said...

Hi! I found your blog through Mon Ame memories! Love it, makes me happy just to look in here.

Ann Hedvig said...

Good luck with all the scrapbooking, it sure seems like you have the weekend planned :o)

Stacey said...

Wow, that's a lot to bite off! Did you get any good scrapping done?

mborrero said...

you stuff on color me daisy saw it beautiful.. thanks for joining us. thanks for everything. namaste