Debby Tagged Me. I'm not sure how this will go because ONE...I've never been tagged before and TWO...I have to tell facts about myself - and I have no idea what to say...but here we go! lol
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have collected Baseball Cards since the mid 80's...I have tens of thousands.
2. I have also collected unicorns since I was a little girl. I have over 500.
3. Up until the time I was 20 I thought the real definition to the word "BOO-E" was sort of like a dust bunny...come to find out it was a word my mother's family used for YEARS and that it wasn't a well-known word as I once thought...at least not with that definition.
4. I nearly chopped my ring finger off in a church door when I was 7. The bone healed 'broken' and you can still tell to this day. Ironically my younger sister actually did have one of her fingers chopped off when she was 3 after the shopping cart she was in over turned and took off her finger tip.
5. I'm told that I am somehow distantly related to former pitcher Warren Spahn - but I don't know how.
6. This spring I will celebrate NOT eating meat for over half my life!
7. I hate the color PINK...YUCK! I won't even wear it!
Here are my 7: