I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, October 10, 2008

FORUM FRIDAY: ReadySetCreate

It's FORUM FRIDAY here at Jennifer's Blissful Place. Today I would like to recognize ReadySetCreate. RSC was founded by Jen Blackwell...a friend of mine who is not only a scrapper but a radio chick, too! It was the very first Forum I joined and have met some wonderful scrappers there. This weekend they are holding an Online Crop - I mentioned this in a previous Post this week. I encourage you to join in on the fun and meet some new people! They also have a bi-monthly eZine that is well over 200 pages every issue. A few of my projects have been featured in there. Check out the Website for more info! http://readysetcreate.com - Hope to See You There!

No comments: