I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, October 3, 2008

FORUM FRIDAY: The ScrapRoom

I'm going to start a new segment (if you will) on my blog called FORUM FRIDAY. Every Friday I will feature a different forum, message board, or online community having to do with Scrapbooking/Stamping/Crafting. If you would like your site featured here - please leave me a comment.

This week's FORUM FRIDAY FEATURE is The ScrapRoom. I really like this place...they have a HUGE community with several nooks and crannies to explore. There are lots of members and they are VERY ACTIVE. It's highly monitored by a group of volunteers (members) - which is a GREAT Thing because it shows me they value their members and want to keep it spam free in the forums! There are several FUN things to do throughout the site including SWAPS, Challenges, RAK's, SSS, Crops, and more! You'll have to check it out and see for yourself to understand it!

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Thanks Jennifer! I'll have to go and check it out! Sounds great!