I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a Diva


I'm a Diva! I recently joined the Message Board over at Moments-2-Remember.com and I really like it there. You receive a virtual Charm for joining and a Diva Graphic. I'm participating in the October Charm "race". I can get 10 points if one of my friends join. Will you please help me out? Join the site and post an intro saying I invited you! I think you'll enjoy it there as well!

8 comments:

mborrero said...

thanks for sharing!

Melissa Bove said...

Very cool! I will join and tell them you sent me!! Hugs...

Ann Hedvig said...

There you have another 10 points Jennifer :o)

robin said...

thanks for the invite to M2R...we appreciate it and LOVE having new friends join us!! :)

BethieJ said...

Jennifer, love the doggy layout! and to fun Forum Friday! I will be back to check it out!!
See ya at M2R!!!
Have a GREAT day!

Zoa said...

Cute blog Jennifer! I love all the fun colors-- welcome again to M2R- we are so happy you came over :)

Unknown said...

glad you like us over there Jennifer. By the way, I looove your blog template. Where did you find it??

Thanks so much for inviting your friends and featuring us on your blog. We love our virtual charms and its just such a wonderful and fun place.

Karen said...

Hi there Jennifer. Glad you joined M2R. Isn't it a fun place to hang out. I too love that charm bracelet concept, as well as all the members, DT, and Robin over at M2R! Feel free to tell others to join...the more the merrier!! Have a great day!