I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, November 7, 2008

Truly Blissful Things


My mom and I are starting our business back up again...actually we never really got rid of it...we just haven't been as active the last year or so. Anyhow...we recently did a show and are going to be doing two home parties this month (so far)! A friend of mine suggested I use my blog to cross promote Truly Blissful Things so I may do that. We started years ago by selling just "Cubie Melts" but we have other candle products as well as a few other neat things! I will have to post pictures soon! I can tell you this...we have 150 scents to choose from...if you want to be on our (e)mailing list please let me know in comments where to send the emails to and I will add you to the list. PLUS we have some really awesome Wine Bottle Lamps for sale as well.

9 comments:

4guysandagirl said...

How exciting for you! Good luck and you must share a picture of the lamp!!

Anonymous said...

good for you! Do you make the candles as well?

Ann Hedvig said...

Oh my, that must be so great, to indulge in all those candles....

I wish you were doing homeparties here, I would sure let you come to my house :o)

Can I get the news letter as well, would love to see what you sell!

Hope you have a great weekend :o)

Angela said...

Good luck!!

Joanna said...

Woow Jennifer how great for you.
I look forward to see all the nice things you and your mom are creating :)
Wishing the two of you a bucket full of luck.


Hugs from Joanna

Fink said...

I love candles! I hope things go well with the holidays coming!

Kimmarie Baker said...

Good Luck. Now is the best time with the holidays coming. Can't wait to see more. I know how hard it is to book home parties sounds you you have a good start!

Anonymous said...

wow !

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool, good luck with your business !! Home parties rock !! Im a home party junkie.