I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Few Projects

Here is a page I Did for a 2's Challenge over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. Denise posted it and it was part of our Tremendous Tuesday's Group. This week was TWO's - we could only put 2 of each item on the page. I think I was successful...2 of each...photos, photo mats, pieces of paper, flowers, gem brads, gem stars, adhesive phrases, ribbon, buttons, and 2 diff inks on the yellow paper.
Another group we have on the network is Cuttlebug Users and Nicole posted the first challenge - it was to use 1 Embossing Folder you use the least. I hate paisley and if I used that one I would be amazed...I don't think I did and the 2nd one I like just haven't used yet...so I did two!

4 comments:

Nilla said...

Nice ones, Jennifer! Hugs Nilla

June said...

Gorgeous work Jennifer. I adore that top one in particular
Hugs June xx

Edleen said...

Lovely!

hope you're enjoying the weekend and have a great month in June!

Sarah said...

Love those cards!