I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Design Team Project *TEA*


Over at Scrapbooking & Crafting Friends our Design Team has a new sponsor...MY GRAFICO...they are wonderful people over there! They sent us this set CATS MEOW STAMPS to create with this time around. I 'charged' our DT with several themes...one being TEA...here is a little project I did for it. It's a simple little ditty. I used My Grafico set and water color paints - a few stickers (KC I think) and some bling on card stock. I like to reuse old plastic pants hangers so that is what is holding it.

Our next Themed Call to the DT will be going out today or tomorrow. If you are interested in joining the DT please join the network and then let me know! Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jennifer this is adorable! I haven't been able to download them. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I will try the link from your page. See you over at SCF.

parTea lady said...

I love your tea project. It is really cute. The pink and yellow colors and the added bling is great.

Bri said...

Came by from Essence Vibez -- Congrats!! :]