I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Altered Entry/Drop Box

First, I have to say I am a Buffalo Bills Fan and have been my whole life. 2nd - I must say that I work in radio and one of our stations is a Pittsburgh Steelers Affiliate. We have a promotion with a local business to give away a pair of tickets to the upcoming Steelers and Browns Game. I thought this would be the perfect time to use my Football Digi Stamp from MyGraficO. Below you will see several pics of the project I did for work...it's an altered drop box or entry form box.
The 2 sides with the rival teams featured on them.
The front, one side, and top of the box. The football in the front is the MyGraficO Digi Stamp I mentioned.
The top of the box
And a photo taken head-on.

2 comments:

The Determined Scrapper said...

Thats funny, I thought that belonged in my house. My DH is a Browns fan and I am a Steelers fan. Great job.

Unknown said...

oh wow, that is sooo cute!