I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cute As A Button!

Honestly...where did this day go!? It seemed many things didn't go my way today but it's ending on a higher note! For one Blogger is FINALLY working for me! I'm sorry I am posting this so late...computers...can't live with them...can't live without them, eh!? This week the THEME for the LSS DT was Buttons and/or Bows! I decided to use one of my favorite sets from LSS - Lindsay's Stamp Stuff...
I used the button from this set. You can see it in the project below. I wanted to do something small and something other an a card. A while back a scrappin' friend of mine sent me these nifty little Library Cards and Holders. I decked one out...
And featured all 5 of my furkids! Sammy, Suzie, Riley, Charlie, and Gabby! This was FUN!!! I think I might use it in a LO someday but it's cute just to have around the house for the time being...

2 comments:

Karin said...

I love the pocket idea!

Lindsay Weirich said...

You have to scrap the "fur kids" how nice that will be on a page!