I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#45 Sketch - Guest DT Search - and More!

May Guest DT, could it be you??
Simply follow our MyGraficO sketch this week, and one lucky person will get a spot ;)
but wait not only will you win a Guest DT Spot, but also have a chance in winning this set from Clipart and Scrap

now for the sketch
And now for my take on the sketch...I really liked this image this week...of course I like the images EVERY Week...but this one - there's just something SPECIAL about this one...

I hope you will play along this week over at the MyG Challenge Blog...

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love what you did with the sketch. I like the stripes going in the two directions! Your card is beautiful!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

I love the paper you used, great card!