I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, January 14, 2011

Black & Green with this TWEEN...




It's my 2nd week as Guest Design Team Member for Digi's With Attitude! and I am just as excited if not more excited than last week! This week we were to use this Digital Stamp which is part of DWA!'s Tween's With Attitude Series and do something with both Black and Green. I happen to LOVE both of those colors.What I decided to do is a Album Cover/Title Page for some of my Favorite Recipes...I decided to call the Album Rocking Recipes! And it will include some of my favorite vegetarian and vegan recipes that I have collected over the years!

Be sure to swing by and check out the DT's Projects this week:

Don't forget the Digi's With Attitude! monthly freebie is HERE and check out what's going on over at the DWA! Challenge Blog HERE.


Below are the challenges I am entering this project in this week!

Getting Girlie - 2 Sisters
Pimp Something - Stempeltraume
Anything Goes - AiFactory
Anything Goes - Tip Top Tuesday
Anything Goes - Craft Your Days Away

7 comments:

1CardCreator said...

What a cutie, I love this, she certainly has personality, love the coloring. ~Diane

Anonymous said...

Dazzling Rock Chick, fab card! thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time too! hugs Samantha :0)

Dawn said...

Love all the colours on this! It really stands out from the crowd!!
AWESOME!!!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Mel X said...

Fabulous card.

Thanks for joining us this time at Craft Your Days Away Challenge. Good luck.

Mel X

Caroljenks said...

What a fab fun card! Love that background!

Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

Radwa Bayoumi said...

Super cute!!Thanks for sharing it with us at AIF!!