I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, February 25, 2011

Shine - DWA! GDT


The DWA! DT worked with this image this week and our challenge was to use it in a project where we want to be right now! WELL...it's been a heck of a winter so I want to be were ever it is warm and where ever the sun is SHINING! I LOVE Summer and the older I get the more and more I LOVE Summer! It can't come soon enough!

I have had so much fun being a Guest Designer over at DWA in both January and February! The DWA! Team is a wonderful group of girls!

Be sure to swing by and check out the DT's Projects this week:

Don't forget the Digi's With Attitude! monthly freebie HERE and check out what's going on over at the DWA! Challenge Blog HERE.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges this week:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Inspired By Nature
CES Challenge - Dots & Stripes

5 comments:

Leanne said...

I agree Jennifer I'm ready for some warm weather also and our winter has not been near as bad as yours lol! This is a cute image and great job coloring her! Hugs, Leanne

kaylou said...

Fab cardthanks for joining our spots and stripes challenge at CES.
Hugs Kaylou xx and lovely bright colours,

1CardCreator said...

Cute card hun.

Fleur said...

A fab card I love the cheerful colours
Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Love the bright colors you chose!