I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, March 14, 2011

MyG Monday!

This week over at the MyGrafico DT we worked with THIS SET from Stockberry Studio! I really wasn't in the Fairy mood when I was creating this card so I was super happy there were two non-fairy digi stamps in this set! I went with the flower and came up with this card! Just goes to show you how diverse Digi Stamps are! Just because it's a specific set doesn't mean you have to use it as such! Don't get me wrong...I do LOVE the fairies in this set and have used them before and will use them again...I was just in a different mood this past weekend while creating!

Swing By The MyG Challenge Blog later today and see what's up with them!

I'm entering this project in the following challenges...
Catch The bug - Scallops

6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Such a cute card, that flower really stands out beautifully.

Dawn said...

Great card! Love you used a different element as the focus for your FAB card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pankti said...

Wow Jennifer!! It's very simple and beautiful!! Did you print the sentiment on transparent paper? awesome!!

Lynn's Place said...

This is so pretty ..tfs

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Love love love the sentiment you've used!

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! What a beautiful and elegant card and what a lovely sentiment ! Good luck ! :D