I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This week's for the birds!


What a week! What a MONTH! I am sitting at a coffee shop YET AGAIN trying to catch up on DT Projects and postings...sigh...

Here is my project for LSS DT this week! I thought it was fitting...

Guess who's having a 40% off Sale - LSS at MyG! Check it out and check out the rest of the girls on my sidebar when you have a chance too!

6 comments:

BB said...

Lovely! I wish I were at a coffee shop.

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty, I love how the colors pop.. Fantastic!

Micki said...

WOWSERS Jenn..... this is gorgeous. Don't fret girl.... everyone has internet issues at one point or another. To be honest, the week I was without internet at home I got sooooo much done, lol.

hugs

Karin said...

This is beautiful and might be one of my favs from you :) Hang in there and hopefully your Internet stuff gets fixed soon.

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful Jenn, love how you colored this too!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Well, I hope they have tea for you at the coffee shop! lovely card! I've sold a few of these this weekend {thanks to you!}