I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SketchMania #43


Here is this week's sketch over at SketchMania! Participate in the challenge HERE! And below is my take on the sketch. I have to say it was a tough one for me! I decided to do a journaling page this week. I started with heavy colored cardstock and covered it with patterned paper and scraps from my scrap pile. There are 2 brads in there, too! I then covered the whole thing with Gesso. From there I colored, painted, and highlighted, and glued or stickled various sections. I added a few extras on top of that and then inked the edges of the torn paper because the Gesso naturally made that paper more 3-D than the others.

Something very different for me this week but it was FUN.

I challenge YOU to challenge YOURSELF this week, too!

1 comment: