I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, May 13, 2011

Viva Las Vegastamps DT - Distressed Door Hanger

I honestly couldn't wait to use these stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps! You, see, I've been accused more than once of being a hippie. It's almost a joke now. A good friend of mine, Jen, always sees pictures of me and my long hair and says "You Look Like A Damn Hippie"...it just makes me smile!

Below are the stamps you will see at Stampo.comLink
I have been wanting to do more Door Hangers, too, so I thought it was PERFECT!

I just found a template online somewhere, printed it, cut it out, and started smearing my ink pad everywhere! I used Tim Holtz Ranger Ink - Distressed Ink. I then used Black ink for the stamps. I used a little bit of 3 different Stickles colors, too.

No comments: