I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, July 15, 2011

Butterfly Tag - VLVS DT


I'm the first to admit that my tag making needs a little work but I couldn't resist at least TRYING with this little Butterfly Stamp from VLVS and stampo.com. After inking it up and stamping I colored it with different colors if Stickles. I added a little more bling in the form of gems. I had some Butterfly "create" header stickers that I cut and repositioned and also had a butterfly border that I came across lately. I used some of my designer paper left from my stash, too, as I am trying to use more and more of that up. I had a little bit of fiber ribbon I used here as well.

Another thing I LOVE about VLVS Stamps is the variety. I'm not really a butterfly collector, per say, but there are things that I do collect such as unicorns. But I will tell you what...VLVS has just about anything you want or need if you collect something.

Don't forget to swing by stampo.com today! Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

BlueCrayons said...

beautiful tag. i personally love butterflies.