I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cards! Cards! Everywhere Are Cards!

 It's my Friday at Viva Las Vegasstamps!  I only have one more post left after today as a member of the design team.  I will surely miss the products, projects, and creators!

I have two cards for you today!  The one above is a funky little dance number.  I used some Craft Markers, paper from my stash, Prima Flowers, BG Brads, and a neat little sticker border.  AND...THIS STAMP from stampo.com!
And here we have some digital papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Martha Stewart Ribbon, scraps from my stash, gems from Darice, Craft Markers, and THIS awesome fluffer cat from VLVS!  This cat has attitude!  I like that!  I got it from August's featured Plate!  Woot!

No comments: