I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

For Someone Special - KK DT





Important announcement:
The store that hosts our images crashedstrong>
 this weekend.
So we are getting them posted for
you on the Webstore.strong>
Here is the link that you can find them.
We have almost 400  images so please be patient as we get them posted.
http://www.webstore.com/shop.php?user_id=81425"><strong>Kelley Kids at Webstore

Look for us there!


This week at Kelley Kid's Design Team we were to make a project for someone special.  One thing that has always been special to me is Unicorns!  I collect them and have over 500 unicorn related things between home and work...so I LOVE sharing unicorns with others as often as possible.

I saw this REMEMBER SPECIAL MOMENTS punch out in my stash and thought it was fitting for this week!

Remember to visit their store and their blog this week!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges this week!

2 comments:

Nikki Byrne said...

You have created a beautiful background to go with that gorgeous image:o) Hugs

NIKKI

Renee said...

I love the way you made the background to fit with the digi. Just way too adorable..
hugs-
Renee