I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Project as a VLVS DT Member...

My time with the Viva Las Vegastamps Design Team is coming to an end after today.  I will surely miss the team and the company!  I enjoyed it very much and wish the new team members the vest best!

From my Pound O Rubber from the beginning of my time with the team I am using this Asian Symbol Cat.  I then used embossing ink and covered it with Perfect Pearls and brushed away the extras.  I added the to a scalloped punch out and added ribbon under that.  On top of the ribbon you will see a fabric phrase embelly and under that a few other designer papers and border stickers, too!

I have been using my Magic Tape, too!  Amazing stuff!!!  Swing by my blog because I have this an other projects posting in the next 3 days using the magical tape available at stampo.com - Viva Las Vegastamps ROCK!

No comments: