I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, September 16, 2011

Mark's Finest & Speedy The Cat - 1 Layer!

 This week at Mark's Finest Papers & Speedy The Cat we were to focus on the stamps in a 1 layer card.  That's right...NO designer paper, NO embellies, NO bells and whistles!  This was VERY hard for me! LOL - But I did my best!  I ended up making 3 projects!  The one above is Happy Fall, Y'all - using that stamp along with the Autumn is Nature's Second Spring Stamp AND the leaf!!!  I used 3 stamps in this first card!  Another fun fact is that I used some of the Mark's Finest Papers PAPERS in each of these projects, too!  The Paper is from their Neutrals Paper Pack!  Nice and sturdy cardstock, indeed!
 Next up we have the leaf used again along with the pumpkin/stalk/fox stamp!  I THINK this is the card that was being featured on the Speedy Blog today!  I ended up tinkering with my perfect pearls here, too!  Over Top of the Autumn Glory Stamp, that is!  I haven't played with them in a while.  I figured it's wasn't really an additional layer just coating the layer that was already there, eh!?
And this 3rd project I smeared a little white ink over top of the cardstock and wanted to leave much of it white!  I just LOVE this ghost!

Please visit Mark's Finest Papers SHOP as well as the Speedy The Cat Blog this weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Jennifer--these cards are all fantastic! But my favorite is the one with the fox. I just love that image! You really outdid yourself this week! Great job. TFS

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are beautiful! ;)

Carol Hurlock said...

Jennifer your one layer cards are just fabulous. I really love the Autumn Glory rich and warm colors. Wonderfully done!

Brenda said...

Jennifer two fantastic cards!! I have to say the second one with the ghost is my fave, I love how you did the white on the edge.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. I love the coloring on both cards. Great work.

Harriet Skelly said...

Great cards Jennifer - I especially like the Autumn Glory card - love the colors you used!