I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, September 5, 2011

Paper Cupcakes - Back To School

Well, Blogger has been giving me fits for days!  My dashboard is all screwed up and I know they are going thru some interface changes but it won't let me use the old interface and I am forcing myself to get used to the new one...bare with me!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!  I'm kicking things off with my Monday posts starting with Paper Cupcakes!  This week the theme is BACK TO SCHOOL.  Here's my take on this week's project.  Since I don't have children (other than my 3 dogs, 2 cats, and husband) I have been sort of stuck on the Back To School theme that many of the teams I am on have been doing.

I thought HOP INTO ANOTHER YEAR could be taken as another school year and/or another birthday or even New Year!  So...this one can be used all year, really.  I'm totally digging the PCC Froggie!  I will certainly be using this stamp again!  My Mother-In-Law collects Frogs!

Be sure to swing by the Paper Cupcakes Blog and play along!  Also visit the other Design Team Members!!!

2 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

wow fab card and love the sentiment!!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is so awesome....love it ...thank you ...