I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, September 23, 2011

Speedy's Got Wings!

This week over at Mark's Finest Papers/Speedy The Cat the DTs were to do a project incorporating WINGS somehow.  I used this stamp from one of their new sets!  This birds-got-wings, eh?  I also used one of the sentiment stamps too!  BUT WAIT!!!  There's more!  I even used some of the paper pack I received AND used two leaf pin embellies!  All Mark's/Speedy's!  Woot!  FINALLY got to use some random designer ribbon I have had in my stash for a while AND I used Magic Tape from VLVS!  Remember to visit the Speedy Blog, SpeedyTV, AND Mark's Finest Papers Store for some really awesome stuff!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Your coloring is beautiful and I love that ribbon!

susan said...

Very pretty card. I love the Autumn colors and the ribbon, too.

Winnie and Patty said...

Jennifer--this is such a pretty card! Just love it!!! Thanks for promoting MFP's in your write up too! TFS

Janeen said...

your ribbon goes beautifully with this image and great way to use those pins.