I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stämpelkällan GDT Thursday - 2 Projects

 Hallo!  Jennifer here with my very first GDT Thursday at Stämpelkällan!  I'm very excited to be a part of this team!  Fellow DT Members please forgive me for post posting in Swedish!

I hope you will check out my blog and follow me, too!

As for today's post - I decided to do two projects!  The one above is a Halloween Table Tent that I made with the Jack-o-Latern!  Below I made an over sized card.  I had an old adhesive scrapbook header that wasn't sticking well so I chopped it up and made a funky little card using the VW Stamp from Stämpelkällan!  I have a lot of buttons and rarely use them so I thought I would give a few of those a try, too!  I just LOVE this car!!!!
Again, thanks for reading, thanks for letting me a part of this team, and thanks for the awesome rubber stamps, Stämpelkällan!

Be sure to check out the Inspiration Blog HERE and their shop HERE!

1 comment:

Opal said...

These are some great cards, I especially love the first one since Halloween's not too far away.

I mentioned to you that I'm working on cards for my daughter's third grade class. I figured I'd start early, so it'll give me plenty of time to play around with a few designs. :)