I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, October 31, 2011

Build A Farm

 Build Your Little Farm by Revidevi is this week's set for the MyGrafico Design Team to use.  I'll tell ya...I was rather stumped with this one!  I ended up going totally digital this week!  I did three projects!  I did them in Picasa.  The first one (above) is a Tea Label I did.  As some of you know I blend teas over at Adagio and you are able to create your own Tea Labels and they will print, adhere to your Tea Pouch, and send you that Signature Tea.  If anyone would like me to send them a $5 off Gift Certificate towards their purchase please leave your email addy in comments and I will send you one!
 Here is a blog graphic or badge for people to use on their websites.  One thing I am passionate about is buying LOCAL Produce whenever possible.  Support the local growers.  I had fun this summer at our neighborhood farmers market.  I'm sorry to see it come to an end in November (for the season).
And here is another little digital diddy I did using the Build a Farm Set.  Again, going with the Farmers Market Theme.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

very clever Jennifer. Love that you did something different