I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, October 17, 2011

Grungy Pirate Ghost

Here's my post for Paper Cupcakes this week!  The DT Theme was Orange, Black, and Green!  I went a little grungy with this!  I was playing around with my new Tattered Angels - hence the clouded sparkle area over the pirate ghost! LOL

I also have been using a different printer and realize that I need to use a different paper or the ink will smear when I use craft markers and blending pens!  BUT I don't think it looks too horrible with this one as I was going for a darker, dirtier, grungy look!  You can especially notice this in the barrels!  But I think it fits the bill in this case.  

Visit the rest of the Paper Cupcake girls this week when you have the chance!

No comments: