I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm trying out for Meljen's Design Team!

 I've been a fan of MelJen's for a while now and noticed they were have a DT CALL so I thought I would try for it.  3 out of the 4 of these images can be found in their FREEBIE Section on their website!
 The first one is a project I did for RSC...then I get into the three that are FREE on her website!  The stemmed flower is an embellishment from Mark's Finest Papers.
 I used ribbon here for a weaving effect as well as other embellishments.  I LOVE this lil guy!  The coloring reminds me of a Precious Moments Painting I had on my wall growing up!  Almost a faded denim or a jeaned jacket type look!
And here is the last of the 4 projects I submitted for their DT CALL.  I decided to use this one as the center of attention for a long card and/or money holder.

1 comment:

Opal said...

Hi Jennifer,

These are amazing. I hope you become part of the team. You're right that little fella does look like he could be a Precious Moments character. :)