I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Madonna Week at Pop Culture PUNKS!


 It's Madonna Week at The Pop Culture Challenge and the DT PUNKS ran with the theme this week!   Check out this link later today for everyone else's projects!  Above you can see the card I made for this week!  I used THIS template from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff but in a different way and the inside I used part of the lyrics from VOGUE.  I was going for the bikini look and thought I would use a gem for the bellybutton bling!  As for the project below it was something I did a while back for another challenge.  It's Material Girl with lyrics a 12X12 LO for my Pop Culture Scrapbook.  the one picture points out Madonna's Fashion, Trends, and Fads and next to that I used actual eye shadow and lipstick as embellishments and added some BLING, too!  I hope you will participate in the challenge this week!  Lindsay is our sponsor and we have a nice prize for this month!

1 comment:

Opal said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love the colors used.

You're taking me back to the 80's. I really enjoyed a lot of Madonna's music. lady Gaga seems to have stepped into that role -- shock, lol.