I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, October 24, 2011

Paper Cupcakes Color Challenge Week - Pink & Black

This week over at PPC DT We were to create something using Black and Pink for our color combo.  Here's my card.  It's pretty funky for me but it was fun!  I used the seahorse digi stamp and used Reeves Watercolor Pencils.  I then used Ink Potion No 9 over top to blend the watercolors.  I then sprayed some Tattered Angels Silver over top of that and some of the Pinkish color as well.  I added a few gel adhesives for the bubbles.  I used a Scallop Punch from Martha Stewart.  You can see I added some gemstones, too.  I ripped-by-hand strips of black paper - layered it on pink paper - layered the pink paper on more black paper!  I also added a hand cut flower.  I used some old colorbok paper and painted some diluted Ranger Alcohol Inks.  The outline on the edges is Mocha Smooch.  I added a Basic Grey Brad and BAM! 
Visit the rest of the team today!

No comments: