I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rainbow Bright Inspired Challenge over at Culture Shock!

It's RAINBOW BRIGHT WEEK over at the Culture Shock Challenge Blog!  I hope you will participate and spread the word!!!

Here's a 12X12 LO I did using BRIGHT Colors and photo shopped the same photo 5 times in different hues.  I also used "Rainbow Colors Will Cheer You Up" as the page header from the show!  I have to admit I was a Rainbow Bright FAN back in the day!

PLEASE click the link above and see the other projects that our DT did this week!  The girls totally blew me away with their creations!  They are diverse and truly amazing!

1 comment:

Opal said...

Hi Jennifer,

I love what you did with this, and I love your picture too. The tiny dots on the side remind me of that game -- I think it was called Lite Bright.