I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, November 14, 2011

Love Bus

I'm not really sure what happened to the post I had scheduled for today so I am reposting this and apologize for not realizing it sooner!  This week at MyG the DT worked with the Love Bus Set!  Love Bus Clip Art by DreAmLoft, that is!

I sort of have a 'thang' for the Love Bus - usually lime green in color - perhaps even a happy orange.

Anyhow...here is one of the projects I made for this week and I am sure to make more using this set! 

It's a Signature Tea Label for one of my future Adagio Blends!  I made it in Picasa.  It was FUN!

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Very cool Jennifer and so is your Signature blend tea, I just tried it last night!