I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, December 1, 2011

MISC Stampelkallans Projects

 Here's a little Past, Present, and Future from Stampelkallans.  The reason I say that is my term is now up with them but I did 5 extra projects, one I already posted, and 4 I think they were going to use in the coming weeks, so, before I forget to post them to my blog...here they are!  As you can see this first one is a Gift Tag
 This one is a funky door hanger
 Some of you may have already seen this ornament
 And here are two cards!
I had FUN on the Stampelkallans GDT and wish all my Swedish Friends "God Jul"

2 comments:

Opal said...

Hi Jennifer,
Those are lovely cards. I really like the snowman and the dancing couple. Great job! :)

1CardCreator said...

Love these, you have been such a busy gal!