I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chalk - Direct To Paper

This is the second challenge!
This first two challenges we are going to
allow you to use any image and any chalk.
After that you MUST
 use
OUR IMAGES and OUR CHALKS.
This is a
Direct to paper challenge
you can use a versamark or use chalk right
on the paper.

This is a chalk challenge so each week
 we will have different and fun ways to use it.
So here is the projects this week!

For the entire month of JANUARY
you will find FREE SHIPPING
at our store!

Anything Goes - With Chalk

For this challenge we will have one winner
Winner will win a mini stamp set
We will also pick two projects for every challenge that
will be honored with the Chalkboard award.
We will have a page on the blog for Chalkboard winners!

So here is my project
 Dry Emboss with Cuttlebug then brushed on 3 different colors of chalk - directly on paper - sprayed with blending liquid until rather wet, dried overnight, assembled the rest of the card...Ranger Ink Blending Liquid that is.

2 comments:

Opal @ Celebrate Life said...

Hi Jennifer, I really love this card. I love the fact that you used your Cuttlebug. I've been eyeing mine hopefully I'll get the chance to use it soon.

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Jenn!