I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An Assortment of Past Projects

 Here's an assortment of past projects - from past ReadySetCreate Issues!  This first one is a card using one of the digi stamps from Squiggle Factory!
 I've mentioned how I LOVE Spiffy Doodle Dandy!  Here is a card featuring one of their Digital Papers!
 A card with an AiFactory Digi
 I really like this digi stamp because it's the sea equiv to a unicorn!  You know I LOVE unicorns!
 An ATC I made a while back!  With some BLING!
 Whimsy Stamps but also using chalk for the background.  This was just regular craft chalk, not the powdered chalk I have been using of late :)
 Again...you know I LOVE unicorns!  Here's a Pegasus Unicorn.  I actually sold this one just before Christmas at a Craft Show :) 
 I used my Cuttlebug here but also some Clear Snap products within.
 Bunnies are cute
 Featured Embellie on this card...I need to start making some of these myself!  They look neat!
 Using an SVG in a different way!  It reminds me of the LOVE plaque from the 70s my parents have hanging on their wall.
 Another Unicorn!  Whimsy-Style :) 
My Rubber Stamp is the Stamp featured in this project!  A quick N Easy Bookmark!

2 comments:

Eileen Fields said...

Very Tweet!! ;)) Just followed ur blog! Plz follow mine, www.craftykards.blogspot.com. Ty! ;(

Eileen Fields said...

Very Tweet!! ;)) Just followed ur blog! Plz follow mine, www.craftykards.blogspot.com. Ty! ;(