I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Past Pink Paislee Projects

 Here are some Past Pink Paislee Projects!  Say THAT 10 times fast!  Anyhow...these were published in ReadySetCreate Magazine a while back.  This first one with the BOO I really enjoyed making because it was a quick and easy goth type look that was pretty much DONE but you could also tweak to your liking, too!
 For this one I LOVE this shade of Orange!!!!
 And this one I liked the cream and black pattern.  Looking at these projects now I am seeing a pattern of vertical lines down the center on my part...I must have been in a ZONE or something! haha
And this one is grungy but colorful with some added accents.  I really LOVE working with PP's Papers!

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

These were awesome cards Jenn!

Scrapcat 1 said...

a great range of projects love the colours you have used.

Edleen said...

Yummy!