I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, February 20, 2012

Peach Week!

So let me tell you about this project here!  Sure...it's my Project of the Week for the MyGrafico Design Team but I also used a few techniques I have been tinkering with lately!  It's Peach Week!  The flower is from the featured set of the week.  I colored it with Chalk-Ah-Lot Powdered Chalk and Water mixed together.  The color in the TRUE FRIEND Digi Stamp Sentiment was Powdered Chalk mixed with Tattered Angels on top of a chalk/water mixture.  I also sprayed the Chalk and Tattered Angels Spray over top when I was done.  There is dry chalk powder that was rubbed with my finger over top of the white torn paper, too!  I found this paper in my stash - it's Pink Paislee.

FEATURED SET OF THE WEEK IS...

Blooming Friends Digital Stamp Set by Sanqunetti Design


1 comment:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Its very peach and very pretty.