I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, March 19, 2012

Anything Goes With Powdered Chalk


So here is MY project this week!
It's ANYTHING GOES with this awesome POWDERED CHALK!
I used powdered chalk with water to color the sky in the stamped image as well as parts of the castle.  I let dry and brushed Triple Thick over top of it to make it shiny.  I used a wet glitter marker and forced the liquid out and mixed with a metallic powdered chalk and painted the edges of stamped images as well as the outline of the layers AND the hand-drawn triangles.


Challenge #6
Anything Goes with Chalk!
For this challenge we will have one winner
Winner will win a mini stamp set

2 comments:

Tameko said...

Nice card design!

Anonymous said...

Cant believe its done with chalks! Will you please tell me the chalks you used for this one..


custom gift cards
clear cards