I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, March 19, 2012

Anything Goes With Powdered Chalk


So here is MY project this week!
It's ANYTHING GOES with this awesome POWDERED CHALK!
I used powdered chalk with water to color the sky in the stamped image as well as parts of the castle.  I let dry and brushed Triple Thick over top of it to make it shiny.  I used a wet glitter marker and forced the liquid out and mixed with a metallic powdered chalk and painted the edges of stamped images as well as the outline of the layers AND the hand-drawn triangles.


Challenge #6
Anything Goes with Chalk!
For this challenge we will have one winner
Winner will win a mini stamp set

2 comments:

Tameko said...

Nice card design!

Plastic Business Cards said...

Cant believe its done with chalks! Will you please tell me the chalks you used for this one..


custom gift cards
clear cards