I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, May 14, 2012

Comic Book Page Templates Used in a Layout!


When I saw these Comic Book Page Templates that Lindsay's Stamp Stuff came out with - my mind was going a mile a minute!  Not really because I am into drawing Comic Books but because of everything else I thought I could do with them!  This is the first of many projects I will be doing with these baby's!  I LOVE THEM!
It's the very first page in my new Smash Book!  I literally printed one of the pages out and cut designer paper pieces to fit the columns.  I pasted them in and colored the white frame around the columns/page.  I added an artsy photo I took from an alley-way a few years back and found a Picasso Quote online and altered it in Picasa.  It's simple and FUN!  BUT...I have TONS more projects coming soon - using these - in different ways!  I'm blown away with this set!  36 unique layouts for only $3!!!!!  WOW!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks great Jen! Fun way to use this set!

1CardCreator said...

Wow Jen, very cool card and what an awesome idea to use them this way!

Micki said...

Like it Jen and that shows how versatile this set is. Love the smashbook page :-)