I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Perfect Day - Art Journaling Page


This week I did an Art Journaling Page for my MyGrafico DT Project!
I'm getting more and more into Art Journaling and Junk Journaling.  It intrigues me!    There is no 'wrong way' of doing it!  I LOVE that!  

I used LOTS of different mediums, mixed media, elements, etc with this project including: various cardstock and designer papers from several companies, Foam Glitter Stickers I found at Walmart, Basic Grey Cardboard Chipboard Elements, Die-Cut Phrases - the brand name escapes me at the moment, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Gesso, Modge Podge, various solid chalks and powder chalks,water, glitter, a few acrylic paints, magazine clippings, a flower Embellie from MFP, and of course...one of the shirts/dresses from MyGrafico!  I was really trying to think out of the box for this week!  What do you think!?

Fourth of July Party by Riefka Design to be exact!

1 comment:

Opal @ Celebrate Life said...

Hi Jennifer,

You've really outdone yourself with this. I'll definitely share this with my daughter since she loves paper crafts.

She'll be happy that you posted, she often asks, "When is Mrs. Jennifer going to post more paper crafts?" She loves seeing what others do with paper.