I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Love You - Love Chalk

I really LOVE my crafting sisters and I really LOVE Chalk!  

As for this project I used powder chalked - REALLY watered down and mixed with a very little bit of Ranger Alcohol Ink.  I watered it down again and just let it run down water color paper.  As the liquid ran and set and ran and set it changed color and shades.  I really like that feature of this method!  It's sort of abstract so I kept it that way and added a vellum sticker.  I figured 'less is more' in some creations, right!?

1 comment:

radioactivegan said...

That's a really cute idea. Do you think it's too messy for little kids? I think my nieces would make some really cool pictures (though I doubt they'd follow the "less is more" mentality!).

You can still sign up for the vegan swap at http://www.theverdantlife.com/p/vegan-food-swap.html

This is the last month for 2012, so you make sure you sign up soon! The deadline is Oct 5.