I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Clever Girls - Art Journaling Page

It's been a while since I have done a project just out of pure fun...the projects I usually post are to meet a deadline for a team I'm on or a challenge I'm entering - usually.

I did this Art Journaling Page just for kicks.  I still consider myself at the beginning stages of Art Journaling or Junk Journaling...but I am enjoying it and having fun!

I would also like to dedicate this project to Jade.  Jade is the daughter of one of my long time online friends and she is a very creative, compassionate, beautiful young lady!  Both her and her mother are wonderful women and awesome artists!  I always enjoy seeing what they come up with next!

This project I did with Gesso, Modge Podge, Ranger Alcohol Inks, Prismacolor Craft Markers, Powdered Chalks, various stickers, and a clipping from a magazine ad.  Can you guess who it is?

1 comment:

Opal @ Celebrate Life said...

Hi Jennifer, It's nice that you were able to do something for you. I do participate in pattern tests with crochet and knitting, but I like doing my own thing too. ;)

The Art Journaling page looks lovely.