I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Some Past Scrapbooking Pages


I figured I would start things off by posting some of the past Scrapbooking Pages I have done. The past few months I have been involved in a few Scrapbooking Challenges and Crops. I am awaiting the results of one of the Challenges which was based on points. One of the Crops I did was online. It's a great group of Scrappers who are fun, friendly, and creative! The Website is ReadySetCreate.

This page is from my I AM Album. I was reading a Scrapbooking Idea Book and they suggested doing an I AM Album with everything and anything you can think of about yourself to scrap about. At this point I was running out of photos to scrap but loved this pile of rocks and HAD to do something with them!

So...I figured why not SCRAP 'em!

The page to the right was one I also did during the online ReadySetCreate Crop a while back. The challenge was to do a layout with card stock only. No patterned paper, no stickers or other embellishments, no-nuttin'...haha...anyhow this is a page featuring our darling Suzie. She is our almost 7 year old Jack Russell/Dachshund Mix.

I did use my Cuttlebug to do the letters and circles...other than that it's pretty plan-Jane.

I have some cards I can post sometime and will have to start taking some pictures of my flowers that I bought last weekend! I'm really excited about those!

Looking forward to see who is reading this blog...so if you are PLEASE add a comment! Thanks!

1 comment:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Great use of circles on your dogs page!