I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome Friends and Family!

I've been thinking about a place like this for a long time. I've finally made the move and decided to do it but with a purpose. My Blissful Place will be a spot for me to keep in touch with my friends and family while posting about the things I love. Everything from Scrapbooking, Crafting, Photography...to things that are happening in and around my garden, kitchen, and home. You'll see some of the vegetarian and vegan dishes I try. PLUS you are sure to see pictures of my wonderful pets and favorite sports events and travels, I am sure! I'm going to try and keep this place as positive as possible so as hard as it may be for me NOT to vent about current events or politics - I will be keeping this zone drama-free. Grab a cup of tea and relax...comments welcome!

No comments: