I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, September 26, 2008

Big HUGE post - more projects from last weekend!

Here is an altered project I did. I'm not too into altered stuff yet only because I haven't really tried so here is an attempt.
Then we have some cards
And a few layouts! The TREE one was from a Scrabble type challenge
And this one we needed to do flowers as part of the paper design - in random placement
Actually, I still have more to post but it would only let me upload these for now...stay tuned for some more!

5 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

I love all those flowers and the swirly paper and glitter butterfly on the tree LO bottom from last. Great cut work!!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

wasn't the crop cool?

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

all of these projects are awesome!!!! i love that pen holder...I've been wanting to make one for work....what did you use as your base??? a can???
by the way, check out my blog...you have been given an award
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Melissa Bove said...

Everything looks wonderful Jennifer! You should alter things more! That pencil holder looks great! Have a great weekend!! Hugs....

shelly said...

grea work jen, i dont often alter things either.i like your pen holder.. you used paper from one of my favorite lines of paper!
hope ya had a fun weekend :) xx shelly