I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Green Art

I've been attempting some altered projects lately and some of them I haven't been able to post because I was waiting for them to be featured in the newest edition of ReadySetCreate! Since the edition is now out I can post about them! YAY! This first one wasn't featured but the idea was...it's a Dog Treat Box made from parts of an old Cereal Box.
These Magazine Holders are also from old cereal boxes

And here is a Trash Bag Holder I made from an old Trash Bag Box.

I have another Dog Treat Holder to post soon!

4 comments:

Ann Hedvig said...

These are great, congratulations on being featured!

Char said...

Those are great projects! Congrats on being featured!

Anonymous said...

They are looking for green atr form an upcoming issue if Paper Crafts BTW!

jen t. said...

congrats on being featured!! love the altered cereal box idea for your mags!! i might have to steal that idea!love your blog! jen t.