I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More from 2 weekends ago!

Here is a page I did for Fall. I did a little different TAKE on it. I love ducks!
This was from an AD Challenge. I am really beginning to like those type of challenges! It's from the Bob Marley Cafe at Universal in Orlando, FL. Bob Marley was a vegetarian so I was certain they would feature a few meat-free dishes and indeed - they did! :)
And this is a quick layout I did with my Mom and Dad's Cats...when they were babies! They are actually brother and sister...even tho they don't look like it. Meet Bernie on the left and Jeter on the right. They were named after Bernie Williams and Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees! Yes! I'm a 3rd Generation YANKEES Fan!

No comments: